Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ice Cube Again. 22nd Jan 2008

1. I found out I never introduced the places I eat before and I'll try the best I can for this one. This is a ice cream desert cafe at Serangoon Gardens called Ice Cube. I think its a really nice place with cool ambience and relatively cheap price for ice cream and waffles and cakes. The reason I decide to give this place a formal introduction is because a really close friend of mine doesnt want this place to collapse. There isnt much ppl visiting today, but it'll be more crowded on weekends.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I like the blue-lighted table tops of the place. My friend suggested making the table of ice so that her ice cream wun melt (it always does) but I think it'll cost too much to maintain.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Student's Special with some fine prints below, but I din bother to see. Refer to the pic above for it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday has 50% off crepes, though we never tried the crepes before.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We ordered Alcoholic Anonymous today. Its Rum 'n' Raisin Ice Cream on a layer of cookie and butterscotch sauce topped with almonds and raisins. Its highly recommened and I like the sweet ice cream coupled with slightly salty cookie base and rum soaked raisins.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next this is called 6Cs. Its made up of 4 sticks of chocolate coated marshmallow kebabs on a cookies n cream and chocolate ice cream.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thats wat I eat, molten ice cream.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lastly, finally some evidence that its not your fault that your ice cream melts.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. the 2nd AA pic is nice

2. there are 6 Cs, Cookies n Cream, Chocolate icecream, Chocoolate sauce, erm,.. Cherry n Cream, 6.

3. it's not ice cream, it's molten cream

4. y less air will melt faster?

3:11 AM  
Blogger white5tar said...

coz air is a good insulator? Less air then ice cream heat up faster so melt faster? Dont know... juz my own deduction.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home